At AFC Urgent Care, we can treat the following:
- Acute Illness – Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma – We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly. Often, medications for pain are prescribed from our on-site pharmacy for your convenience.
- Sports Injuries – We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises.
- Minor Surgical Care – Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at Doctors Express. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Lab Services – Our state-of-the-art lab will get the testing done quickly and efficiently.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Allergies and Asthma
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
This is a partial list, we can treat many injuries and illnesses.
Remember: Urgent Care is for non life-threatening illness and injury. If you are faced with a life-threatening illness or injury, call 911 immediately or get to your nearest emergency room.